Registration desk will be in front of the Japanese Room.
Tourist Organization of Belgrade
Transportion to the SAVA Center
SAVA Center - Ground floor
SAVA Center - First floor
Conference dinner venue - Yachting Club "Kej"
Information for Authors
Authors are invited to submit camera-ready papers in electronic form (PDF or MS word formats) describing original research and development work related to the Symposium’s topics. Papers should be prepared according to the NEUREL template in ISO A4 format (210mm x 297mm), in two-columns with 5mm space between columns and with 20mm margins in all four sides. Text should be written in English, using Times New Roman 10 points font style. Four pages are encouraged and should not exceed six pages, including figures, tables, and references. The paper should include a short one-paragraph abstract briefly describing the subject and contribution, followed by the list of up to five keywords. References should appear in a separate section at the end of the paper, with items referred to by numerals in square brackets.
Accepted papers will be published in the Proceedings of the NEUREL-2016 (printed and on CD-ROM).
All accepted and presented papers, if registration fee is paid, will be submitted for possible publication in the IEEE Xplore database. For that reason, submitted final version of the paper should be IEEE pdf compatible and validated through IEEE PDF eXpress Plus.
Access IEEE PDF eXpress Plus service for NEUREL 2016 (Conference ID: 39222XP) here.
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 39222XP for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Once you receive confirmation that your file passed PDF check, update the file that IEEE PDF eXpress service returned to you to the EasyChair NEUREL 2016 page. Do not modify file returned to you by IEEE eXpress online service.
For contacting PDF eXpress Support, access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress.
- Authors who will present the papers are kindly requested to contact their session chairmen 10 minutes before the beginning of the session. In this way, the authors will contribute to well organization of sessions.
- Papers should be presented only by the registered author.
- The time for the oral presentation of the regular papers including discussion is limited to 15 minutes.
- Overhead and video-beam projectors will be at disposal during the presentation.
* All additional costs (bank transfer, taxes, provisions) should be covered by participant.
** For payments after October 30, 2016 (including the payment at the Reception Desk) author (or responsible person) should send signed Confirmation Letter to the Conference Secretariat before October 25, 2016, where author declares that payment will be processed.
Conference Proceedings and Registration Fee
The NEUREL 2016 Symposium is an IEEE sponsored event and has an appropriate rules.
- Each accepted paper must be accompanied with filled and Signed IEEE Copyright Form.
- For each accepted paper the Conference Fee (English version, Serbian version) is necessary.
- Only papers with paid Conference Fee will be included into the Conference Proceedings.
- Papers not covered by the Conference Fee will be excluded from the Conference Proceedings and can not be referenced as the paper from NEUREL 2016.
- Conference Fee includes all conference material, refreshments, lunches, and Conference Dinner.
- Reduced conference fee is provided for IEEE, ETRAN, and DT society members, as well for students.